Monday, May 28, 2007

Josh's graduation

I think I will wait until after June 7th to tell my family. June 7th is Josh's graduation day and I don't want to ruin it for him. I have an appointment on the 3rd of June to look over family profiles at Bethany and that I am excited about. My counselor told me that I would feel it when I find the right family. I hope so. I have so many ideas in my mind of what I want them to be like. I keep touching my belly and feeling really close to the baby lately. I want him/her to have the very best life. That is a gift I can give to him/her. That makes me feel good.



I have chosen a dress for Josh's graduation that I am really happy with. It doesn't show my tummy because it's loose fitting. It's black and spaghetti straps, not too long and not too short. He likes it too. I went shopping with Courtney for it. She insists that my belly hasn't grown, but of course it has. I notice it daily. So far I have gained 4 lbs. I hope we get through Josh's night without any difficulty. I would like for him to have one last night of praise and peace.

No comments: