Thursday, May 31, 2007

Morning Sickness Subsiding

I am happy to report that my morning sickness has finally begun to subside. I was sick once yesterday. Once. I woke up this morning and I felt a little nauseous but I didn't puke, and the day is almost over.

I've been going to sleep with some water and vegetable Ritz crackers on my nightstand. I have been eating the crackers before I even lift my head in the morning, I think that has contributed to it. I am finally feeling some freedom from the constant sickness, thank God. This freedom has also lifted some of the depression I have been feeling. I am sure feeling sick and being sick throughout most of the day, every day, for so many days, is what has led to the depression. I am looking forward to feeling happy again.



I can't believe how much my life has changed. So dramatically. I can't even believe this is my life. Sometimes it feels like I've stepped outside of my body and I'm looking from the outside in.

No comments: