Friday, June 1, 2007

Hello June!

June 2007

I finish my junior year. Josh graduates from high school. I meet my baby's adoptive parents [hopefully] and a new life begins.

I have my first doctor appointment on Monday (June 4th) and I will hopefully then find out more information about the baby. Like when to exactly expect him/her. Him/Her = Doodle (new nickname) I am thinkng that will be in late Feburary or early March of next year. It will be nice to have a date and to find out how Doodle is doing in there. I have really made an effort to take good care of the baby. I've increased my water intake to 10 glasses a day, increased my fruits and veggies, cut down on the pizza and junk food tremendously, and I've still only gained 4 lbs. Nice!

The depression continues to lift and the morning sickness has ceased. [knock on wood] I am starting to see a rainbow in my future again, and it feels so good not to be living so low in the dumps emotionally. I don't think negative emotions are good for Doodle either. I think that unborn babies can feel the emotions of the mother, the most important reason I am glad to be feeling so good again.
The beauty of June

No comments: