Monday, June 4, 2007

Feelings

As Josh's graduation day approaches, I am finding myself overwhelmed with my feelings. I have such mixed emotions. He will go into the military and I will be stuck here finishing up high school without him. Thank God I have my sister and Courtney with me. I've come to the realization that he may not be here for the baby's birth, that saddens me. It's times like this when I begin to question my decisions. What have I done? What am I losing? How will I cope? I am beginning to feel the need to tell my sister now. Not a desire, but a need. I've excluded her for too long from something so big. I will tell her today after my doctor appointment. The depression is once again rearing its ugly head. I tell it to go away. Maybe I just need to sleep. I haven't had much sleep.



I'm getting ready to go to school and then I have my doctor appointment to find out how the baby is doing. Then I will tell my sister. Baby Steps, right?

1 comment:

SJ said...

I pray you are doing ok . . .

Believe me, I know exactly what you are going through. I went through it last year and it was one of the hardest times in my life. I know that whatever decision you make you will come out okay on the other end. Maybe beat up and broken, but okay.

People are here for you . . .